NOTICE OF PROPOSED FEES
NOTICE DATE: MARCH 24, 2020
In accordance with A.R.S. §9-499.15, this notice and report are posted regarding proposed City of Avondale Shopping Cart Ordinance related Fees.
NOTICE OF PROPOSED TAX INCREASE (PRIMARY PROPERTY TAXES)
NOTICE DATE: APRIL 1, 2020
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 9-499.15, the City of Avondale hereby gives notice it may raise its primary property taxes over last year’s levy of $3,039,967 at a rate of 0.6808 to $3,145,875 with a rate of 0.6674.
Should the City Council believe it is appropriate to increase the primary property tax levy (revenue), the City will follow the Truth in Taxation hearing requirements pursuant to state law, and will publish and post a notice of a public hearing to be held at the following date and time: Monday, June 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
The final vote on the resolution changing the primary property tax levy may occur on Monday, June 15, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
By posting this notice up to the maximum allowable, it provides City Council with the flexibility in deciding the City’s property tax levy (revenue) for FY 2021 Budget.
- Open Meeting Law Information
- ADA Americans With Disabilities Act Notice to the Public
- Title VI Notice to the Public - Transit Notice
- Infrastructure Improvement Plan and Development Fee Report Final 2019 (posted May 13, 2019)
- Notice of Proposed Tax Increase - June 3, 2019 City Council Meeting (posted April 3, 2019)
- Proposed Citywide Rates and Fees Changes (posted April 3, 2019)