Household refuse is collected once a week by an automated system.
- Bulk and Green Waste - Items too large for the automated service may be set out for the monthly bulk collection.
- Collection Days by Neighborhood- Find out when your area receives solid waste services
- Please place your container in the street in front of your house, with the wheels touching the curb. If there is no curb, leave the container at the edge of the street closest to your home.
- The container must be at least 10 feet from any obstructions such as a fence, streetlight, mailbox or parked vehicles.
- Containers blocked by parked vehicles, or too close to obstructions will not be serviced. Once the situation is corrected, the
- container will be serviced on the next regularly scheduled collection date.
- Set your container out for collection by 5 a.m. on your collection day to assure same day service or you may set your container out the evening before. Containers set out after 5 a.m. may not be serviced and must be removed from
- the collection location until the next regularly scheduled collection date.
- Service may be affected by holidays, check the holiday schedule to confirm your neighborhood pick up.
Call Public Works Department if you have questions about your collection schedule: (623) 333-4400