City of Avondale
Police Department Property & Evidence Unit
Notice of Right to Unclaimed/Abandoned Property
The City of Avondale Police Department Property & Evidence Unit located at 11485 W. Civic Center Drive, Avondale, AZ 85323 (623-333-7004) gives notice to all true owners of the unclaimed/abandoned property as listed on the city website.
- You must submit satisfactory claim and/or proof of ownership within 30 days of the date of this notice. All unclaimed property after 30 days will be sold at auction or disposed of.
- Property must be claimed Monday through Thursday between 8 AM and 5 PM. Please call for an appointment.
- Any property not claimed within 30 days of this notice may be sold at public auction to the highest bidder, kept for city use, or donated to charity.
- Any person who believes any of the property listed may rightfully belong to them, must make a claim and provide proof of ownership.
- Claimants must show valid photo identification.