Indoor Facility Reservations
Groups/organizations and individuals can reserve indoor facilities at several locations throughout the City, detailed below, through the Parks and Recreation Department. All indoor facility users must be 18+ years old and reservations must be made in person at Avondale City Hall (address below) unless otherwise noted. Interested parties can contact the Parks and Recreation Department for additional information and to check facility availability.
Avondale City Hall - 11465 W Civic Center Dr., Avondale, AZ 85323. - 623-333-2400
- Civic Center Library - 11350 W. Civic Center Dr.
- Sam Garcia Western Ave. Library - 495 E. Western Ave
- Avondale Community Center - 1007 S 3rd Street
- Avondale Civic Center - 11465 W Civic Center Drive
Avondale Community Center
Located at 1007 S. 3rd Street, the Avondale Community Center (ACC) has one community room available for rental Friday evenings from 5 - 10 PM, Saturday & Sunday from 8 AM - 10 PM. For availability call 623-333-2400
- 100 people maximum
- Must be booked at least two (2) weeks in advance
- Rental includes use of up to 20 six foot tables and approximately 100 chairs. No kitchen. Hand washing sink only.
- Cost: $25.00 per hour (Resident); $30 per hour (Non-Resident)
- $100 non-refundable cleaning fee
- No smoking and/or alcohol allowed
Renter is responsible for setup & breakdown