Five Year Consolidated Plan
- 2010-2014 Consolidated Plan
- Substantial Amendment to Consolidated Plan and 2013-2014 Annual Action Plan
- 2015-2019 Combined Consolidated Plan and 2015-2016 Annual Action Plan
- DRAFT 2020-2024 Combined Consolidated Plan and 2020-2021 Annual Action Plan
- DRAFT Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
The City of Avondale is required to obtain the views and opinions of citizens regarding its Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plans as well as the Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice, prior to its submission to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The Consolidated Plan is a five-year assessment of community needs (July 2020-June 2024) and the Annual Action Plan programs activities with funding allocations to begin July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021 under the City’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program and the HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME). The public comment period is March 31 - April 30, 2020.
Written comments or questions regarding the Consolidated Plan, Annual Action Plan or Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice should be addressed to:
Marsha Chavez, Housing & Community Development Manager
Avondale Community Center
1007 S. 3rd Street, Avondale, Arizona 85323
or via email at email@example.com
Comments will be received for consideration until 6:00 p.m. on April 30, 2020.
Persons requiring hearing, visual, mobility, language or other accommodations may call Marsha Chavez at 623.333.2726 to make special arrangements.
Annual Action Plans
- 2013-2014 Annual Action Plan
- 2014-2015 Annual Action Plan
- 2016-2017 Annual Action Plan
- 2017-2018 Annual Action Plan
- 2018-2019 Annual Action Plan
- 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan
Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Reports (CAPER)