- Making Lives Better -
I want to see ALL Jobs: Click HERE
I want to receive Job Alerts: Click HERE
I want to Volunteer: Click HERE
I'm an internal Avondale employee: Click HERE
Congratulations! You're making a great decision to apply at the City of Avondale. We are looking for talented individuals to make an impact by making lives better in our community.
Here are a few things to know about our application process:
- Applications are only accepted for current openings.
- Upon submitting an application, you will receive email verification that the application has been received.
- Applicants must provide a valid email address on the application and select the 'Notify via email' box as applicants will be notified electronically of their status as they move through the process.
- Do not state "See Resume" as your qualifications will be evaluated largely on the information that you submit on your application. Applications may be rejected if incomplete.
- Please read the job posting carefully as some positions require additional steps outside of the employment application.
- It is important that your application shows your relevant education, training and experience.
- The most qualified applicants will be invited to continue in the selection process.
- You are able to check the status of your application by logging into your governmentjobs.com account online.
Thank you for considering a career with the City of Avondale!
For recruitment questions, contact the HR Department at 623-333-2200, Monday-Thursday, 7:00 am-6:00 pm.
For technical difficulties applying online, contact Government Jobs Customer Support at 1-855-524-5627, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm.