Our vision is for Avondale Fire & Medical Department to be recognized as a role model, trend setter and an organization that:
- sets the standard for safety and customer service
- is a model of innovation & professionalism
- recognizes & embraces diversity
- maintains strong ties & involvement with the community
- is a leader in the provision of emergency service intervention
- is family oriented & truly concerned about the needs of each member
Avondale Fire & Medical exists to provide the highest level of service,
including fire, medical and other life safety services,
to those who reside, work or travel through the City of Avondale.
We expect each member to recognize the inherent risks of our profession & take all actions available to mitigate those risks.
We expect each member to know their job, know their equipment, be prepared, consider how the public would perceive your actions and appearance, & exceed expectations.
We expect each member to treat the public the way we would like our families to be treated; treat our members as we would like to be treated; go above & beyond in every situation.
We expect each member to put the needs of the organization above the wants of the individual & exhibit leadership at all levels.
We expect each member to believe in the organization & act with integrity in a manner that is consistent with their words.
We expect each member to do their job & accept responsibility for their actions & their team - if you condone it, you own it.