Additional Payment Options
• Surepay Automatic payments
• Dropbox - located in City Hall circular driveway. No starter checks or cash
• Mail - Make check payable to City of Avondale. No starter checks or cash)
• Phone - via automated system Visa & Mastercard only (1.50 fee)
• In person at City Hall - Cash, Check (No starter checks), Money Order, Visa, Mastercard, Discover accepted
If payment is not received by the due date on your bill, the entire amount shall become past due and a Final Notice will be issued. If you receive a Final Notice, all past due amounts must be received by the Final Notice date or water service is subject to turn-off. If your water is turned-off for non-payment, you will be required to pay your bill in full plus a turn-on charge of $60 and up to a $250 deposit with guaranteed funds before your water can be restored. A dishonored payment/returned check will result in an additional $25 fee and all future payments must be made with guaranteed funds.
Guaranteed funds: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Credit/Debit Card or Money Order.