Purchasing Representatives by Department
Aggregate cost of $25,000 or Less
The Request for Quotations for Small Purchase method may be used by each department when:
- Price is less than $25,000 in the aggregate for commodities or Non-professional services:
- For single purchases or individual recurring purchases made without contract: aggregate costs means the cost of the individual purchase
- For contracts: aggregate costs means the total potential cost of the contract, including any option years and amendments, or the time between full procurements for that same goods/services/etc.
- Provide a clear and accurate description of the technical requirements for the material, product, or service to be procured.
- Determining factor: Responsible, most reasonable and responsive lowest written price
- Example: Office supplies, miscellaneous repairs/equipment, one-time purchase, equipment repair services, etc.
If you are interested in submitting quotations for purchases under $25,000, you may contact the department representative(s) directly to provide information on the products or services you offer.