The City of Avondale allows the placement of Small Wireless Facilities within the City right-of-way, on street light poles, traffic signal poles, utility poles, or new poles. The application and review process is outlined in the document below, entitled “Permit Process for Small Wireless Facility in the Right-of-way”. The remaining documents, including Terms and Conditions, Design Standards and all application forms are available by clicking the links below.
- Small Cell Wireless Terms and Conditions
- Design Standards for Small Wireless Facilities
- Small Wireless Facility Process
- Wireless Provider Master License Application
- Small Wireless Facility Site Application
- Small Wireless Facility Installation/Engineering Permit Application