Service runs every 30 minutes on weekdays and Saturdays. Fare is 50¢/ride - EXACT FARE REQUIRED
Avondale ZOOM Schedules
Places to go
Tips for Riding
Bikes on ZOOM
1. Southwest Valley YMCA
2. Estrella Mountain Community College
4. Abrazo West Campus
6. Estrella High School/Rio Salado College
7. Mosaic Arts Center
8. Historic Avondale
9. Avondale Community Center
10. La Joya High School
12. Avondale Civic Center
13. Avondale CivicCenter Library
14. Universal Technical Institute
15. Tolleson City Hall
16. Tolleson Crossings
17. Gateway Pavilions
18. Garden Lakes
19. Westview High School
• Look for the ZOOM logo at bus stop signs.
• Plan on arriving at your bus stop
at least five minutes early. Please note that Valley Metro passes are not accepted on the ZOOM. Each ride is $.50. Exact fare is required.
• Let the bus operator know you would like to board the bus by signaling as the bus approaches your stop.
• All ZOOM buses have space for two bikes.
• If you have a bike, please load it by lowering the bike rack on the front of the bus. Secure your bike by extending the hook over the tire.
• If you need to remove your bike, notify the operator. Release the hook from the rack and lift your bike. Return the rack to the upright position, then step away from the bus.