Avondale City Court records are available to the public. Copies of court records may be obtained from the Avondale City Court located at 11325 West Civic Drive, Avondale, AZ 85323, from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Thursday. The Avondale City Court is closed on Fridays and legal holidays.
To request copies of records, submit a completed records request form to the Avondale City Court in person, by mail, or facsimile at (623) 333-0580, Attention Records. Telephone requests will not be accepted. Responses will not be returned by facsimile unless fee has been paid.
Records more than 5 years old are not available.
Per Avondale City Court Administrative Order 2020-005, no more than 15 non-court employees shall be in courtroom two at one time and no more than 11 non-court employees shall be in courtroom one at one time. This is due to the limits on spacing in each courtroom where the CDC social distancing guidelines can be followed by the Court. Social distancing requirements must be complied with during in-person proceedings.
To request a copy of audio recorded hearings or other court proceedings in the Avondale City Court, please provide the court date and time the proceeding took place, Attention Records to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone requests will not be accepted.
Upon receipt of a request for court records, the following fees will be assessed:
Any and all requests to complete a name search in in order to obtain case information will be subject to a Research Request Fee (A.R.S. 22-404).
A research fee may include:
- Up to (3) names per request or (3) cases per name.
- The fee for the research request is ($17.00).
- If copies or certifications are requested on a case, additional fees will apply.
- Fees will not be waived.
- A $17.00 certified copy will be charged on each case.
- In addition to the certification fee, a ($0.50) per page fee will be assessed.
- All copy requests are subject to a ($0.50) per page fee (A.R.S. 12-115).
Audio Copy Fees
- A request may be made for a copy of matters that are digitally recorded.
- All copies are made on CD (compact disks).
- Examples of recorded proceedings include: trials, civil traffic hearings, orders of protection and injunction against harassment hearings.
- $17.00 record duplication fee will be assessed per copy.
Forms of Payment
- Payment may be made in the form of money order, personal check, credit card (Visa, Master Card, or Discover), or if paying in person, cash is acceptable.
- A $25.00 charge will be assessed on all Non-sufficient Funds checks and EFT's.
- Payment is due in full or all of the above prior to release of any request for information.