City Council Meeting documents:
- Request to Speak Card - Individuals wishing to address the City Council on specific items, during public hearings or if you request to speak before the City Council may submit a Request to Speak Card to the City Clerk at a City Council meeting.
Upcoming City Council Meetings:
Open Meeting Law Information:
In accordance with the Arizona Revised Statutes §§ 38-431.02, City Council meeting agendas, summary of actions, and minutes are accessible from this page. For the convenience of the public, City Council meetings recorded audio and presentations are also accessible from this page.
For the convenience of those who do not have access to the internet, City Council meeting agendas and Quorum Notices are posted at the following locations:
- Posting board outside the east and west sides of City Hall – 11465 West Civic Center Drive, Avondale, 85323
- Posting board outside the Sam Garcia Western Avenue Library - 495 E. Western Avenue, Avondale, AZ 85323
- Posting Board outside Fire Station 172 - 1825 N. 107th Avenue, Avondale, AZ 85392
- Posting Board outside Northwest Public Safety Facility - 3200 N Dysart Road, Avondale. AZ 85392
For information about the City of Avondale's Boards, Commissions, and Committees, please visit www.avondaleaz.gov/boards.