Avondale City Council holds regular meetings on the first and third Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m. in the Avondale Council Chambers, 11465 W Civic Center Drive. Work Sessions are scheduled as needed at 6:00 p.m. before the regular meetings and on the second Monday of the month.
City Council Meeting documents:
- Request to Speak Card - Individuals wishing to address the City Council on specific items, during public hearings or if you request to speak before the City Council may submit a Request to Speak Card to the City Clerk at a City Council meeting.
Upcoming City Council Meetings:
Open Meeting Law Information:
In accordance with the Arizona Open Meeting Law, Council Meeting Agendas, Council Meeting Packets, Minutes and Summary of Council Actions are accessible from this page. Council Meeting Audio and Meeting Presentations are also posted and accessible from this page for the convenience of the public.
For the convenience of those who do not have access to the internet and in compliance with the Arizona Open Meeting Law, Council Meeting Agendas, Quorum Notices and agendas for the City’s Boards, Commissions and Committees are posted no later than the end of business on Thursday prior to the meeting at the following locations:
- Posting board outside the east and west sides of City Hall – 11465 West Civic Center Drive, Avondale, 85323
- Posting board outside the Sam Garcia Western Avenue Library - 495 E. Western Avenue, Avondale, AZ 85323
- Posting Board outside Fire Station 172 - 1825 N. 107th Avenue, Avondale, AZ 85392
- Posting Board outside Northwest Public Safety Facility - 3200 N Dysart Road, Avondale. AZ 85392