Parenting Class: STEP (Parents of ages 0-5)
- Date: 02/18/2020 11:15 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Sam Garcia Western Avenue Library
495 E. Western Ave.
Avondale, Arizona 85323
This 8-sessions series running February 4th - March 24th is for parents of children ages birth – 5 years, emphasizes positive parent-child relationships. Parents will learn to encourage cooperative behaviors by providing a consistent, loving environment.
- Child & Brain Development
- Understanding Young Children’s Behavior
- Building Self-Esteem
- Family Communication
- Helping Children Cooperate
- Positive Discipline
- Social and Emotional Development.
Training is provided by Arizona Children’s Association. Childcare will be available. Please call 623-333-2601 to register.