NEW LOCATION: Writing Like a Pro (Ages 18+)
Tips to Fine Tune Your Storytelling
- Date: 06/22/2019 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Civic Center Library
11350 W. Civic Center Dr.
Avondale, Arizona 85323
- Introduction: Join this free writers workshop featuring Patricia L. Brooks, author of Sick as my Secrets: A Memoir.
Location Change: The Sam Garcia Library, located at 495 E. Western Ave. Avondale 85323, announced the closure today, Thursday June 20th, due to damage to an electric line that occurred around noon. The library will have to remain closed until further notice until the power is fully restored. As such, the workshop will now be held at Civic Center Library, located at 11350 W. Civic Center Dr., Avondale, AZ 85323.
Free and Open to the Public
Register with email@example.com or 623-847-9343.
1:00 pm doors open
1:30 to 3:30 workshop
You're the Expert: Write Memoir and Nonfiction with Author, Publisher Patricia L. Brooks
- Visualize a COMPLELLING TOPIC choice and Learn to write a CONTENT PLAN
- Understand your MAIN GOAL and Develop a WINNING WRITING PLAN
- Develop a WRITING SCHEDULE and Honor your PERSONAL MISSION
- Understand OBJECTIVES of the Author’s Platform and the STRATEGIES of a Book Proposal
- What is your Vision for your book? What is your book’s Purpose?
- What Incident in your life prompted your writing? What do you feel Passionately about when you write?
Patricia L. Brooks, MAOM, Award-winning Author, Speaker, Advocate, Publishing Consultant Patricia is president/founder of Brooks Goldmann Publishing Company, LLC and Scottsdale Society of Women Writers. Sick as My Secrets, covers her 35-years of recovery. Three Husbands and a Thousand Boyfriends addresses love addiction. Gifts of Sisterhood is a tribute to her sister who passed away from lung cancer. Contact: www.brooksgoldmannpublishing.com