Writing Like a Pro (Ages 18+)
Tips to Fine Tune Your Storytelling
- Date: 06/22/2019 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Sam Garcia Western Avenue Library
495 E. Western Ave.
Avondale, Arizona 85323
- Introduction: Join this free writers workshop featuring Patricia L. Brooks, author of Sick as my Secrets: A Memoir.
Free and Open to the Public
Register with firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-847-9343.
1:00 pm doors open
1:30 to 3:30 workshop
You're the Expert: Write Memoir and Nonfiction with Author, Publisher Patricia L. Brooks
- Visualize a COMPLELLING TOPIC choice and Learn to write a CONTENT PLAN
- Understand your MAIN GOAL and Develop a WINNING WRITING PLAN
- Develop a WRITING SCHEDULE and Honor your PERSONAL MISSION
- Understand OBJECTIVES of the Author’s Platform and the STRATEGIES of a Book Proposal
- What is your Vision for your book? What is your book’s Purpose?
- What Incident in your life prompted your writing? What do you feel Passionately about when you write?
Patricia L. Brooks, MAOM, Award-winning Author, Speaker, Advocate, Publishing Consultant Patricia is president/founder of Brooks Goldmann Publishing Company, LLC and Scottsdale Society of Women Writers. Sick as My Secrets, covers her 35-years of recovery. Three Husbands and a Thousand Boyfriends addresses love addiction. Gifts of Sisterhood is a tribute to her sister who passed away from lung cancer. Contact: www.brooksgoldmannpublishing.com