Splash Pad Storytime (Ages 0-36 Months)
- Date: 05/13/2019 11:15 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Friendship Park
12325 W. McDowell Rd.
Avondale, Arizona 85323
Join us for an exclusive storytime for babies and toddlers (ages 0-2) in the park. We'll enjoy short stories, songs and rhymes followed by fun in the splash pad! For the safety of the babies and toddlers, we ask that children ages 3 and older attend Splash Pad Storytime for Preschoolers on Tuesday, May 14.
- Storytime will begin promptly at 11:00am under the ramadas.
- Splash pad will be open from 11:15-12:00pm.
- Children must be under adult supervision at all times.
- Infants must wear swim diapers or rubber pants.
- Pool toys, water balloons and floats are not allowed.
- No food of any kind is allowed in the splash pad.
- Bring a towel and/or sunscreen.
- Picnic lunch/snack are okay in the ramadas.