Need Tax Help? Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) is here!
- Date: 02/26/2019 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Care1st Resource Center
328 W. Western Ave.
Avondale, Arizona 85323
What you need to bring with you:
· Social Security Cards, or IRS ITIN cards or ITIN letters for all household members
· Picture ID for taxpayer and spouse
· Proof of income, including W-2 and 1099 forms
· Name, address, and tax ID number of childcare provider
· Amount of money paid to childcare provider in 2018
· Account and routing numbers for direct deposit
· If filling jointly, both adults must be present to sign return.
Due to Health Insurance requirements, also include:
· All Forms of 1095, Health Insurance
· Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received
· Form 1095-A, B or C, Affordable Health Care Statement.