City of Avondale Opportunities
Want to see ALL Jobs? Click HERE
Internal Avondale Employee? Click HERE
Want to receive Job Alerts? Click HERE
Want to Volunteer? Click HERE
Director of Finance and Budget (Reopened Recruitment)
Starting salary range is negotiable and competitive based on experience and qualifications with excellent benefits with a salary range of $119,664 – $173,513
The Director of Finance and Budget, reporting to the City Manager, leads a department of 30 employees, with the following services areas: Budget, Water Billing, Payroll, Procurement, Privilege Tax Audit and Accounts Payable.
Congratulations! You're making a great decision to apply at the City of Avondale. We are always looking for talented individuals who want to make an impact on our community.
Here are a few things to know about our application process:
- Applications are only accepted for current openings.
- Upon submitting an application, you will receive email verification that the application has been received.
- Applicants must provide a valid email address on the application and select the 'Notify via email' box as applicants will be notified electronically of their status as they move through the process.
- Do not state "See Resume" as your qualifications will be evaluated largely on the information that you submit on your application. Applications may be rejected if incomplete.
- Please read the job posting carefully as some positions require additional steps outside of the employment application.
- It is important that your application shows your relevant education, training and experience.
- The most qualified applicants will be invited to continue in the selection process.
- You are able to check the status of your application
Thank you for considering a career with the City of Avondale!
For recruitment questions, contact the Human Resources Department at 623-333-2200, Monday-Thursday, 7:00 am-6:00 pm. If you're having technical difficulties applying online, contact Government Jobs Customer Support at 1-855-524-5627, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm.