Civil Traffic Sanction Schedule
Tickets written on or after January 1, 2015
The Avondale City Court has updated traffic ticket information effective 1/01/2015. Use the following schedule for any incident that occurred on or after 1/01/2015.
- Bond Schedule (PDF)
Tickets written on or before December 31, 2014.
Use the following schedule for any incident that occurred on or before 12/31/2014.
- Bond Schedule (PDF)
Pay By Phone
With a major credit/debit card you can pay your fine or make payments on your case by calling 623-333-5800 Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
**You will need your case number or complaint number to access your payment information
Payment Drop Box
Located directly in front of the court. Make Checks Payable to: "Avondale City Court".
- A statutory $20.00 court fee per case shall be imposed if the entire fine amount is not paid or bail posted on or before the appearance date on your complaint. Appearance by mail will be deemed complete upon receipt by the court.
- Failure to pay or appear in court on the date cited on your compliant will result in a default judgment being entered against you and an additional monetary penalty of $100.00 added to your case.
Delinquent/Late finesMay be paid online by visiting http://www.azcourtpay.com/
For additional information call, (623) 333-5800.
Compliance Assistance Program
Anyone who has ever had their driver’s license suspended can attest to the difficulties that may arise as a result, such as being unable to get to and from a job or driving a child to school or a sick parent to medical appointments. The Avondale City Court is seeking to raise awareness of its Compliance Assistance Program. Modeled after a program that was launched by the Phoenix Municipal Court last year, the program in Avondale is designed to help individuals resolve past traffic dues that are owed to the court that may be preventing the reinstatement of their Arizona Driver’s license.
The program is offered at the Avondale City Court, located at 11325 W. Civic Center Dr., Avondale, AZ 85323, every Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. To be eligible, a person must have an active warrant and/or suspended license out of the Avondale City Court and appear in court to meet with a judge. They should also be prepared to make a payment.
- Download the Compliance Assistance Program Flyer or pick one up at the front counter.
- When you arrive at the Avondale City Court a court employee will review your information and send you in to see the judge.
- The judge will inform you of the down-payment required to qualify for CAP.
- If you make a required payment and agree to make affordable monthly payments, the court notifies the MVD that you are in compliance with civil traffic fines and fees due to the court. You can then reinstate driving privileges.
- If you have a failure to pay warrant, you will need to speak to the judge to resolve it.