"It’s easy to make a buck.
It’s a lot tougher to make a difference"
The City of Avondale invites YOU to make a DIFFERENCE in your community!
Avondale's Board, Commission and Committee members are civic minded citizens who advise the City Council and City Manager on issues pertaining to their board, commission or committee.
You are invited to help us fill current and upcoming vacancies in the following Boards, Commissions and Committees:
- Board of Adjustment
- Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) Citizens' Committee
- Correctional Officers Retirement Pension Plan (CORP)
- Energy, Environment and Natural Resources Committee
- Fire and Police Public Safety Retirement Pension Boards
- Municipal Art Committee
- Neighborhood and Family Services Commission
- Parks, Recreation and Libraries Advisory Board
- Personnel Board of Appeals
- Planning Commission
Eligibility: Eighteen years old or older, Resident of Avondale for a minimum of one year by the time of appointment, Registered voter