Here you will find all events happening in the City of Avondale, City Council Meetings, Library Programs, Special Events & more!
Do you have an community event you would like to submit?
You can submit an event to share with others, just click the link below:
(once approved it will be display in the community category)
- Date: 05/19/2017 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Care1st Resource Center
328 W. Western Ave.
Avondale, Arizona 85323
- Introduction: The Care1st Avondale Resource Center partnered with the University of Arizona to offer health screenings at no cost on the third Friday of each month.
The Care1st Avondale Resource Center has partnered with the University of Arizona to offer various health screenings at no cost on the third Friday of every month. These health screening include:
- Weight and height
- Blood Glucose
- HIV and Hepatitis C (when available)
- Fluoride Varnish Application (children only)
- Flu Vaccines (when available)
- Orientation and Health Education about Chronic Diseases (diabetes, hypertension, etc.)
- Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance
For more assistance, please call 623.333.2703.
Get the latest news updates by connecting with us in our Newsroom!