Here you will find all events happening in the City of Avondale, City Council Meetings, Library Programs, Special Events & more!
Do you have an community event you would like to submit?
You can submit an event to share with others, just click the link below:
(once approved it will be display in the community category)
Southwest Valley Family Advocacy Center: Digital Safety Workshop
Protecting Their Innocence: In a Digital World
- Date: 04/24/2017 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Care1st Resource Center
328 W. Western Ave.
Avondale, Arizona 85323
This class is made available through a partnership with the Southwest Valley Family Advocacy Center and is geared towards parents and caregivers who may be struggling to keep up with technology and social media, all while trying to keep their children safe. Join us at the Care1st Avondale Resource Center on Monday, April 24, 2017 from 5 to 7 p.m. to learn about:
1) How your teen can hide apps, texts, and pictures
2) How sexually explicit material is affecting our teens and their self image
3) How perpetrators are using social media to exploit teens and gain personal information and much more.
To register, please call 623.333.2703.